We will work with you to:
- farm in a concrete backyard
- fill empty planter boxes that you already own
- find an option that suits the style of your home
- work around small children or dogs
Our farm boxes are tailored to YOUR needs! Below are just a few options of available farm boxes... rolling, frames and standing.
We scour our resources to find a box that you find both aesthetically pleasing and practical for your home. We understand that wood is not always preferable, and we do offer planter boxes in other materials.
These raised beds are perfect to fill an empty dirt space or a dying lawn beaten by the drought. Raised beds sit directly on the soil and look wonderful in a back, front, or side yard (as long as there is sun)!
- 4 ft long x 4 ft wide x 11 in high
- 4 ft long x 4 ft wide x 17 in high
elevated table garden
The elevated table gardens are practical and look gorgeous outside of your kitchen, by the windows, or on a balcony or patio. These farm boxes are a great choice for people with physical disabilities as they are 3 ft off the ground and easy to manage. Also a great choice for humans with pets that enjoy destroying beautiful landscaping.
- 4 ft long x 2 ft wide x 3 ft high
rolling planter box
The rolling planter boxes are ideal for someone with a lot of hardscaping at home such as a back or front yard full of concrete. These easy to move boxes also work well on an apartment balcony or patio.
- 4 ft long x 2 ft wide x 18 in high